Thank you everybody for all your comments and e-mails in the last few months, we’ve decided to publish a few of them – obviously the frequently asked ones. Please click on ‘FAQs’ in the navigation bar on top of the page or on any question below.
We’ve covered the following questions so far:
- What’s the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org?
- Why do you offer WordPress.com training?
- How long will it take me to set up a website in WordPress.com?
- Why is a course only 4 hours, not a full day?
- I’m not a ‘techie’, will I be able to update the site myself?
- Can I take the ‘wordpress’ out of my domain name?
- How much will it cost me to run a site built in WordPress?
- Can I get an e-mail address with my domain name?
- For whom is a website built in WordPress.com recommended?
- What about other content management systems such as Joomla and Drupal?
- Do you still offer WordPress.org courses?
- What if I’m not sure if I need WordPress.com or WordPress.org?
- What do I learn in the WordPress.com Advanced Course?
- How difficult is the WordPress.com Advanced Course?
- Can I use a WordPress.org account for the Starter and/or Advanced Course?
- Will I need to learn any coding?
- Is there any support available after the course?
- Is there anybody well-known using WordPress for their website?
- How is WordPress.com powered and what about its downtime?
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please just drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll update the FAQs regularly and please feel free to add your questions by e-mail or commenting.